After a succesful edition of the IDEA pitches last year, IDEA will return on this years' exhibition floor. IDEA (acronym for Innovate Develop Exchange Activate) is a pitching formula that offers you the opportunity to pitch your innovation to the visitors of the exhibition.
Do you want to present your innovation, research or ambition for the future of healthcare? Then take the floor with an IDEA pitch and inform and enthuse the visitors of the conference at the heart of the conference, during the peak hour of the exhibition. IDEA offers you a great way to to start connecting with professionals that can bring your innovation further.
- An IDEA pich is a 3-minute pitch
- Participation is free of charge*
- IDEA will take place during the lunch break (exact schedule tba)
- The participant will have access to a microphone. A LCD screen is provided.
- Registration is possible until 12 January 2018. A selection will be made before 15 January.
*If participant has already registered for Innovation for Health 2018
Requirements for participation:
- You are a registered delegate of Innovation for Health 2018
- You are not participating in the program already (plenary, satellite session or maintrack) and/or the innovation pitches
- The research/innovation that you pitch has an impact on the future of healthcare
- Impact on healthcare
- Suitability of subject for a pitch
Are you ready to take the floor with an IIDEA Pitch? Fill in this application form before 12 January 2018.