After a succesful edition of the IDEA pitches last year, IDEA will return on this years' exhibition floor. IDEA (acronym for Innovate Develop Exchange Activate) is a pitching formula that offers you the opportunity to pitch your innovation to the visitors of the exhibition.
Do you want to present your innovation, research or ambition for the future of healthcare? Then take the floor with an IDEA pitch and inform and enthuse the visitors of the conference at the heart of the conference, during the peak hour of the exhibition. IDEA offers you a great way to to start connecting with professionals that can bring your innovation further. The deadline for application for an IDEA pitch has passed. It is not possible anymore to submit a pitch.
The following organisations are selected for the IDEA pitches
ROUND 1: FROM 13:00 - 13:15 - AT THE STAGE ON THE EXHIBITION
Advantis | Reintroducing Medical Imaging
Speaker: Paris Ziogkas, Co-Founder | COO/CFO
APO-T | Taking advantage of nature’s design – how drug delivery through targeting MAGE-A/MHC-I complexes offers efficacious, cancer-selective treatment
Speaker: Marta Kijanka, interim CEO
Epihunter | Epihunter CLASSROOM
Speaker: Tim Buckinx, CEO
EGGXPERT | Bring Innovative Value of Biomass into Life Care
Speaker: Rong Wang, Co-founder & Director
ROUND 2: FROM 14:00 - 14:15 - AT THE STAGE ON THE EXHIBITION
ResQure | Save your brain with a heart
Speaker: Jeanine Hendriks, Senior Business Developer
SurGuide | Raman-guided surgery to facilitate complete tumor removal
Speaker: Lars Ottevanger, Business Development Manager
Human Genome Foundation | Building the first state of the-art social genomic data sharing platform
Speaker: Susanne Baars, Founder
Protinhi Therapeutics | novel antiviral therapeutics against Dengue and Zika
Speaker: Bernd van Buuren, CEO
Co-hosts of IDEA Pitches 2018
Aescap Venture, co-founder & General Partner & ProQR, Co-founder & Chairman of the Board
Transform your Presence
Are you ready to take the floor with an IDEA Pitch? Fill in this application form before 12 January 2018.
- An IDEA pich is a 3-minute pitch
- Participation is free of charge*
- IDEA will take place during the lunch break (exact schedule tba)
- The participant will have access to a microphone. A LCD screen is provided.
- Registration is possible until 12 January 2018. A selection will be made before 15 January.
*If participant has already registered for Innovation for Health 2018
Requirements for participation:
- You are a registered delegate of Innovation for Health 2018
- You are not participating in the program already (plenary, satellite session or maintrack) and/or the innovation pitches
- The research/innovation that you pitch has an impact on the future of healthcare
- Impact on healthcare
- Suitability of subject for a pitch