Benelux account manager for next generation sequencing service
Macrogen Europe B.V. is looking for a good talent, where responsible to:
- Make primary point of contact for all the customers in Benelux and build long-term relationships with customers
- Generate new leads and reach the annual sales target
- Negotiate contracts and close agreement to maximize profits
- Ensure successful delivery of our NGS service to meet customer’s demands in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales and technical) to achieve business objectives
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment where you take initiative in generating new project leads and expand market share in France
- Bachelor or Master degree in Life Sciences (Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and similar) is a must
- Sales or marketing experience is advantage
- Knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing and Bioinformatics is advantage
- Strategic thinking and result oriented
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Dutch and English
- Willing to travel throughout Benelux (60% travel)
Upon the internal regulation
Macrogen Inc. is a global leading company in DNA sequencing, genome analysis, and bio-chips, working closely with over 18,000 researchers in 153 countries. It has several branch offices and sequencing facilities in the Netherlands, U.S., Japan, Spain, Australia and Singapore.
We, Macrogen Europe B.V., are a branch office located in Amsterdam and provide DNA sequencing services in Europe and Africa. Committed to quality service and scientific excellence, we have achieved rapid growth and industry recognition by working in partnership with diverse healthcare, educational and research institutions around the globe to realize the unlimited potential of the rapidly evolving world of genomics.
For the rapidly and dynamically developing European market, we are looking for a talented NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) account manager for Benelux and surrounding countries.
If you have any question or interest,
please send an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com