Manager Regulatory Affairs
Job Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Product compliance in Benelux
- Leading regulatory projects in Benelux
- Lead registration efforts to obtain and maintain all product registrations in line with all business strategies and needs.
- Assess and promote legal compliance with existing and new laws/regulations for Benelux countries.
- Build relationships with relevant government agencies
- Provide Regulatory awareness and training
- Coordinate RA activities at Regional level between Benelux and France.
The company’s goal is to provide water, hygiene and energy technologies and on-site services that protect people and vital resources. They also promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of the European and national regulatory processes in the Benelux. You also will represent the company to local authorities and federations
Profile Manager Regulatory Affairs
Required skills and knowledge:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated business acumen, including negotiating skills
- Effectively communicate and influence others across functions
- Practical experience with biocides
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external professionals
- Ability to organize and lead project teams
- Language skills: English. Valued: Dutch and French
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, Toxicology, Chemistry, or Biology or other technical field
- At least four years of experience in implementation of regulations in business
- Regulatory advocacy is needed
For further information about this position and application you can contact
Ingeborg Emmerzael, 06- 25 42 33 80 or email@example.com at PRIMER Professionals.