Marketing Specialist Life Sciences (MSc, full-time)
To reinforce our Marketing team, we are looking for a passionate, creative, business- and customer-oriented Marketing Specialist Life Sciences with a background in molecular biology.
As Marketing Specialist Life Sciences at GenDx, you manage products ‘from concept to launch’, including post-marketing surveillance. You know how to successfully design and promote a product. You are business-oriented, able to serve all stakeholders and you are aware that clients always come first. With a positive attitude, you can pro-actively create solutions and formulate ideas. As a member of the Marketing team, you also prepare and attend events such as conferences. Naturally, you represent the GenDx brand professionally at all times.
- Perform various marketing activities, such as post-marketing surveillance and market research.
- Collect and prioritize customer and product requirements.
- Transform R&D-validated designs into commercial products.
- Strengthen GenDx product portfolio branding.
- Design and produce marketing materials together with external partners.
- Work according to the corporate house style and ISO 13485 standards.
- MSc in Life Sciences (Molecular Biology or equivalent) with knowledge of IVD.
- Solid marketing expertise, through education or work-experience.
- Naturally business- and customer-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Willing to travel approximately 20% of working hours.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You are living in/close to Utrecht or willing to relocate.
GenDx is a science-based Life Sciences company, located at the Utrecht Science Park in The Netherlands. GenDx offers a pleasant and positive working atmosphere. Currently, we employ about 60 people, all of them are very enthusiastic, driven and knowledgeable. We ask for your complete commitment. In exchange, we offer good working conditions and ample time to develop your own creativity and input. GenDx encourages colleagues to become blood, organ and/or stem cell donor.
At GenDx, we strive to make the difference. GenDx develops and markets software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring. These products are applied globally in the field of molecular diagnostics. GenDx is a renowned player in this specialized market. We sell our products through our own sales team and a distributor network around the world. We are well known and appreciated for our excellent support, education and demonstrations. With a highly educated and motivated team, we contribute to transplant patients’ quality of life. Therefore, here at GenDx, we are in need of colleagues with personality, intelligence, and perseverance. So, what do you think? Do we match?
For more information, you can contact Boudewijn Erasmus MSc, Chief Marketing Officer, +31 6 514 391 16.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention 2019_01 and your name in the e-mail subject.