Outsourcing Coordinator Clinical Immunology
The CIinical Immunology departmental support team is responsible for the feasibility and qualification of clinical sample processing laboratories and supports the outsourcing process e.g. by managing sample logistics and vendor contracting. Clinical trials aimed at vaccine development are executed all over Europe, trial materials such a PBMCs (Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells) are collected and isolated at local and finally assessed at the Clinical Immunology department in Leiden. As Outsourcing coordinator you are responsible for the feasibility and qualification process of clinical sample processing laboratories and overseeing the lab assay outsourcing process
- Manage vendors responsible for Sample Processing Lab qualification
- Assess the feasibility of external partners selected for clinical sample processing on clinical samples
- Ensure sufficient quality of processed clinical samples
- Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Liaise with functional groups such as, Covance on site liaison, Clinical Immunology Project leaders, Clinical Immunology Scientists, Biomarker Leads, Global Clinical Operations managers. Collaborate with external partners and lab vendors.
- Involved in lean projects to support Operational processes within CI (support the continuous improvement)
- Setup trial specific sample flow and SOW with Sample analyzing Labs.
For this position we are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Life science e.g. immunology, virology or molecular biology (phD is overqualified and will not be considered)
- >3 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Vendor Management skills
- Must have experience in (research) project management
- willingness to travel within EU sporadically
- Excellent communication / soft skills, able to coach, guard deadlines, and manage different projects at the same time
- English is a must Dutch and extra languages an advantage
- The successful candidate is a great troubleshooter, is innovative and assertive
LabResource offers competitive and attractive terms and conditions:
Contract: 1 year via LabResource, realistic long term possibilities
Salary: ranging from €3500 - €4200 gross monthly based on education/experience
Hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
Holidays: 25 (+12)
Interesse, klik hier om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 9750 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a global vaccine company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and recombinant proteins to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. LabResource is their top-tier supplier and contracted to recruit for this position.