Pharmaceutical Project Engineer
Job Pharmaceutical Project Engineer
- A pharmaceutical project engineer is a communicative versatile person who is capable of solving problems, investigating root causes and implementing changes on an individual bases
- You will work in a wide variety of departments from IT to QA, SQA, … depending on your own interests and ambitions
- You will have to communicate with people from different departments
Quality by Design, in short QbD, offers consulting services to companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech and cosmetics industry. 140 validation experts, technology transfer engineers, quality assurance specialists and trainers listen to your story, and deliver a solution tailored to your needs.
QbD is well-established in Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Mexico, with customers ranging from innovative small firms to influential global enterprises – including companies like Alcon, DSM, Genzyme, Heel Belgium, Janssen Pharmaceutica, MSD and Pfizer.
Quality by Design is dedicated to quality in more than one way. We provide three delivery models in order to respond effectively to your requirements. Training and personal development programs ensure that our consultants have the appropriate knowledge and skills to deliver. QbD aims for long-term relationships with both clients and business partners.
Profile Pharmaceutical Project Engineer
- Master degree with scientific background: (industrial) pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer, biomedic or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality is a high standard to you since it is a crucial value in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- You work and think in a structured way
- You have relevant experience in GxP (mainly GMP and GLP)
- Prince2, PMBOK or SixSigma certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of BPM (Business Process Management) is a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You can take the initiative and come up with new ideas
- You are flexible and able to deal with stress
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package