Programme Manager Life Sciences Events
At Hyphen Projects we pride ourselves on creating and delivering programmes that support talents and companies in Life Sciences to move forward. We help build the next generation of leaders and ventures in biotech by fuelling them with valuable insights, the right connections and the necessary inspiration. We have been a cornerstone in the Life Sciences ecosystem for more than a decade and through our initiatives – such as training programmes, conferences, career events and summer schools – more than tens of thousands professionals an hundreds of companies in the Dutch and Belgian Life Sciences sector have been elevated.
Our own journey as a company is entering a new chapter. We are looking for a talented Programme Manager to help us grow our company and expand our activities. You will be responsible for developing and organising the programmes of several of our projects. You will also be in charge of creating the content of our career guides and the articles that we publish on our website BCFcareer.com and share via social media and newsletters. In this job you work closely together with team members responsible for Event Management, Sales, Marketing or Graphic Design.
• A MSc or PhD in Life Sciences, preferably combined with (Science) Communication
• Preferably, but not compulsory, have two or more years of relevant experience
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Great writing skills, both in Dutch and in English
• Good in multitasking and keep overview of different projects
• Ability to work well as part of a team, but also independently
• A self-started who do not have to be managed and has a can-do mentality
• Result-oriented with the desire to excel, learn and innovate
Our company creates and develops programmes and events that connects professionals and companies in Life Sciences with the purpose to move them forward professionally or businesswise. We are located in the centre of Hilversum, on walking distance from the train station. We have an informal company culture in which we value mutual respect and open communication. We promote team learning and stimulate personal development and a growth mind set. We get excited by delivering high-quality and highly-valuable experiences to our customers via our projects. For more information about some of our projects, visit:
For more information regarding this position, contact me at:
CEO of Hyphen Projects
Hyphen Projects BV
1211 HJ Hilversum