Senior Technician Antibody conjugates analysis
Sapreme Technologies is a privately-owned biotech company which develops a disruptive proprietary technology platform (ENDOSCAPE®) enabling the development of novel treatments including antibody-drug conjugates and oligonucleotide-based drugs. You will join an exciting and innovative working environment and be part of a mission to develop new medicines for cancer and other diseases. You will become part of a small ambitious team which develops a variety of drug prototypes, originating from the ENDOSCAPE platform, both in-house and in collaboration with a number of academic and industrial partners.
You will be responsible for biological characterization of a multitude of bio-conjugates including antibody-drug conjugates and other proprietary medicinal scaffolds according to industry-standard quality systems. You will contribute to internal project meetings and will be under the supervision of the Senior Scientist of Sapreme Technologies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will execute the R&D plans as planned together with the Senior Scientist
- You are practically profoundly skilled in biological screening and assay development
- You are comfortable running multiple projects in parallel
- You enjoy pro-actively proposing solutions and troubleshooting
- You are accustomed to work-up and analysis of biological material (tissue, blood) sourced from animals
- You have some basic knowledge of protein / peptide chemistry (cross-linking / conjugation and labeling)
- You are accustomed to setting-up quality systems, procedures and work documentation
- You document results accurately and are focused on output and results
- You contribute to internal meetings and project meetings with collaborators
- You are accustomed to adhering to deadlines and accept an occasionally enhanced workload
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team
- You are driven by translation of science into products
- You preferably contribute to the scientific discussions
- You have a completed HLO education or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the biotech/pharma/CRO or other relevant industry
- You have experience with functional assays such as MTS/MTT, proliferation, apoptosis
- You have experience in analytics including DNA, RNA, FACS, Western Blot, qRT-PCR, cloning, IHC, IF
- You are familiar with basic statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo etc
- Excellent proficiency in English
- You have experience in working with proteins including antibodies
- You have preferably worked in the oncology field
- You have preferably worked with bio-conjugates
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience with, regulatory guidelines for product related assays is preferred
The job is based on a contract for 40 hour/week and salary will be based on relevant work experience.
Sapreme was founded in 2016 by Aglaia Oncology Fund II. The Company develops new technologies within the field of macromolecule therapeutics such as antibody-drug conjugates and oligonucleotide-based therapeutics, based on intellectual property originating from the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Charité) and Freie Universität Berlin (FUB).
Sapreme develops a proprietary technology to ensure efficient escape of macromolecule therapeutics from endosomes (ENDOSCAPE®), currently the major hurdle in efficient drug target engagement. Sapreme R&D facilities are located at the Life Science Incubator in Utrecht at the Utrecht Science Park. The company has R&D partnerships with Charité, FUB and University of Ghent (VIB).
Contact Ruben Postel at email@example.com or telephone: +31 30 760 09 76