Women's Networking Session
This session aims to bring together talented and ambitious women active in the Health & Life Sciences domain with the purpose to connect them and to empower them in their roles as innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders. Join this session and get inspired by lessons learned from Annemarie Jorritsma – former Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Affairs and Chair of NVP – and the insightful thoughts and advice of Sangbreeta Moitra – A TEDx award-winning global strategist. After the two presentations, the participants can meet, interact and connect with each other through discussions at various topic-tables and share experiences and tips related to the topic. The following topic-tables will be hosted:
- Female leadership: how to be an inspirational leader and a great mentor to your team
- Work/life balance: sharing tips on keeping a healthy work life balance with a demanding job
- Entrepreneurship and funding: sharing tips on starting your company and getting it funded
- Personal branding: Build your powerful personal brand, speak up, stand out and climb the ladder of your professional success
- Leveraging your network: how to build better connections and leverage your network in a predominantly male workfield
It is recommended that you pre-register for this session and for a specific topic table through our I4H2020 app! See instructions on how to download the app here. Once installed, open the app menu and click on the "Womens' Networking" tab to pick a topic table.